At BrightDrop, we are reshaping e-commerce by developing smarter, greener, and more efficient ways to deliver goods and services to your door, while delivering a brighter future for the cities where we live. We are building an ecosystem of all-electric, zero-emissions delivery solutions – from electric vehicles, to ePallets and software that leverages real-time data to drive intelligent optimizations for e-commerce. To deliver on our mission we are growing fast and building a team, based in Palo Alto, with offices in Atlanta and Detroit, that is customer-focused, agile and passionate about innovating for a more sustainable future.
From engineering to product management and operations, BrightDrop is looking for people who can combine a passion for technology and sustainability with high doses of curiosity and rigorous thinking to deliver a better future.
Backed by General Motors, BrightDrop is striving to improve the communities where we live and deliver a better future for generations to come. We hope you’ll join us.
BrightDrop Information technology GTM & Customer Care group is looking for people who can combine a passion for technology and sustainability with high doses of curiosity and rigorous thinking to deliver a better future. You are the in-house expert, responsible for architecting, implementing, and managing processes and systems for Sales, Marketing & Customer care functional areas. You are hands-on and detail-oriented, individuals who can handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment, developing processes and implementing systems from scratch.
This role will focus on Go-to-Market and customer care systems with deep understanding of Salesforce (Sales, Service Cloud, CPQ), Partner Relationship Management in a Salesforce environment, Case Management, Knowledge Management, Training and Workforce Management.
- Understands all aspects Salesforce.com platform configuration and technical capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases.
- Establish and maintain relationship with business stakeholders, such as worldwide Sales Operation & Customer care leaders.
- Drive the governance of the system integrity and performance of Salesforce platforms.
- Lead a team of Software Engineers/Developers to design, develop and integrate innovative software technologies.
- Design and build solutions on the Salesforce.com platform utilizing Apex and Visualforce to automate business processes and increase operational leverage.
- Implement web-based and or buy solutions for Customer support/ care technology to improve customer interaction for after sales and support services (warranty, parts orders, eCommerce, Service request).
- Integrate with disparate third-party systems using object-oriented languages, such as Java, Python, or Ruby, SQL, and/or applications, such as Boomi and Mulesoft.
- Manage key relationships with strategic vendors (offshore & Onsite) for ongoing support and enhancements.
- Translate the business capability roadmaps into technology roadmaps and implementation plans; partner with cross functional teams to schedule, prioritize, manage, and implement business and technology initiatives.
- Create and promote agile approaches to deliver easily enhanced initiatives.
Competencies & Experience:
- 15+ years of experience designing, implementing and supporting a Sales, Marketing & Customer Care applications, preferably in automotive industry
- BS/BA in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science, or related field of study or equivalent
- Leadership: Direct and global experience leading teams overseeing end-to-end ERP lifecycles
- Collaborator: Ability to work cross-functionally with global business partners, lean into ambiguous situations to lead, take action, and deliver results
- Optimizes: Builds organizational capability, balances multiple stakeholders to achieve operational excellence
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce.com force.com platform, APEX programming, salesforce configuration, salesforce security model
- AppExchange applications
- Technical background in OOPS and web-based applications including knowledge of data migration & integration tools and methodologies
- APIs & Web Services
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at Careers.Accommodations@GM.com . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.